The Wire is published by Omaha Public Power District.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on The Wire, you give Omaha Public Power District the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing or abusive to any person or entity as determined by Omaha Public Power District in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note, comment or material more than once or “spam.”
Omaha Public Power District will review submissions prior to posting and reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Not publish or remove communications that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing or abusive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to The Wire upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by Omaha Public Power District in its sole discretion.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on The Wire.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless Omaha Public Power District, and its directors, officers, employees and authorized agents, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim, civil action, or any other legal action relating to any material you have posted.
Published articles are copyrighted by Omaha Public Power District. We encourage wide distribution of our content with proper credit and a link back to The Wire.